Overseas Hire


All Kenhire's vehicles can be taken abroad, although we limit hires to western Europe only.

We handle all the paperwork and include everthing you are likely to need.

The price we give you will include the following:

  • Emergency European Roadside Assistance
  • Green Card Insurance documentation
  • VE103 Certificate
  • Bail Bond
  • Passenger Waybill (where appropriate)
  • Tachograph (where appropriate)
  • Continental Touring Pack (first aid kit, warning triangle, bulb kit, fluorescent jacket) for use in emergencies.

If required, at extra cost we can also provide:

  • Winter Tyres
  • Snow Chains

Vehicles can be booked online for overseas use, just make sure that you select the overseas option when you reach the relevant section in the reservation.


Vehicles cannot be taken out of the UK without Kenhire's written consent.
Drivers must use the tachographs fitted in minibuses when driving overseas and will therefore need a digital driver card. We can supply DVLA forms if you need to apply for a card.
Winter tyres & snow chains are compulsory in some countries at certain time of the year - please check when you book.